How Much Dog Gone It (The Pet Beverage) Do I Use?
Easy to use - Add directly to the food and/or water dish - about 1 ounce per quart of water. The amount you will use varies with size of your pet.
Examples per day: 1/2 to 1 ounce for cat or small dog - animals under 25 pounds
1 to 2 ounces for medium to large size dogs
2 to 4 ounces for large animals - horses, cows, sheep etc.
Adjust the amounts using more or less product depending on the severity of the individual pet's odor.
Helpful Hints: For convenience, use 1 gallon container with four ounces of Dog Gone It and replenish the pet water dish as needed. The water, with Dog Gone it added, does not have to be replaced daily.
- How Much BioWorld Odor Neutralizer Do I Use In A Cool Mist Fogger?
- Is Bioworld Odor Neutralizer Safe For Pets And Children?
- How Do I Apply BioWorld Odor Neutralizer?
- Can I Bathe My Pet for Skunk Smell Using BioWorld Odor Neutralizer?
- How Much Odor Neutralizer Concentrate Should I Buy?
- View all (5 more)