Can I Rent A Fogger?
BioWorld's main focus is to help you get rid of any unwanted odors. Cool mist foggers are the best way to apply our Odor Neutralizer.
Our Triple Nozzle Fogger can be rented for 30 days to ensure enough time for shipping and treating your odor situation. We charge $275 upfront and refund your deposit of $175 when the rental fogger is returned. Your net cost is $100.
Some local Home Depot or Lowes rental departments may carry cool mist rental foggers. Do not use a thermal fogger which will denature our water based Odor Neutralizer product. Make sure the rental fogger is well cleaned out. Certain chemicals might interfere with our product. Sometimes pesticides are used in rental foggers so you don't want to spray that in your home.
We only rent out foggers a certain number of times, then we offer them for sale at a discounted price. If you are interested in purchasing a used fogger, call and see if we have any available!
If you have any questions, we are here to help! Just give us a call at 800-882-0225 or send us an email to email@example.com
Dog Gone It - Pet Beverage
- How Much BioWorld Odor Neutralizer Do I Use In A Cool Mist Fogger?
- Is Bioworld Odor Neutralizer Safe For Pets And Children?
- How Do I Apply BioWorld Odor Neutralizer?
- Can I Bathe My Pet for Skunk Smell Using BioWorld Odor Neutralizer?
- How Much Odor Neutralizer Concentrate Should I Buy?
- View all (5 more)
Septic Tank Treatment