How Much Odor Neutralizer Concentrate Should I Buy?
For fogging applications, BioWorld Odor Neutralizer (BON) concentrate can be diluted 6 to 12 ounces per gallon of water depending on severity of odors. 1 Liter of BON gives you about 3 gallons of diluted solution. Suggested amounts are as follows:
- Small jobs - 1 Liter BON Concentrate.
- Home less than 1500 sq ft - 2 Liters BON Concentrate.
- Home bigger than 1500 sq ft - 1 Gallon BON Concentrate.
A handheld fogger holds 1 gallon of dilute solution. You may need to apply product 2-3 times for very severe odors. Foggers are important for complete coverage. The finer the mist, the longer the product floats in the air and the more odor molecules it clings to and destroys!
For other applications, here are guidelines:
- Carpet Shampooer: Add 4-6 ounces BON each time you refill.
- Laundry: Add 2 ounces BON per load.
- Urine in Carpet: Soak up as much urine as possible, then saturate the carpet/pad with a 50/50 BON dilution.
- How Much BioWorld Odor Neutralizer Do I Use In A Cool Mist Fogger?
- Is Bioworld Odor Neutralizer Safe For Pets And Children?
- How Do I Apply BioWorld Odor Neutralizer?
- Can I Bathe My Pet for Skunk Smell Using BioWorld Odor Neutralizer?
- How Much Odor Neutralizer Concentrate Should I Buy?
- View all (5 more)