How Do I Get Rid Of Aquatic Weeds?
BioWorld Algae Treatment will eliminate filamentous algae in water systems but will have NO affect on aquatic plants such as duckweed, watermeal, and rooted plants.
For natural, ecological solutions to getting rid of duckweed and watermeal, consider introducing grass carp or koi, which eat simple aquatic weeds.
If you have aquatic weeds, we recommend you contact your local county ag commissioner's office and ask for a list of approved aquatic herbicides for the weed you would like to control.
Herbicides are not available for sale from BioWorld USA.
Dog Gone It - Pet Beverage
- How Much BioWorld Odor Neutralizer Do I Use In A Cool Mist Fogger?
- Is Bioworld Odor Neutralizer Safe For Pets And Children?
- How Do I Apply BioWorld Odor Neutralizer?
- Can I Bathe My Pet for Skunk Smell Using BioWorld Odor Neutralizer?
- How Much Odor Neutralizer Concentrate Should I Buy?
- View all (5 more)
Septic Tank Treatment