Should I Use A Sprayer Or A Fogger For Smoke Or Skunk Odors?
It really depends on the situation. Droplet sizes from a sprayer are a lot bigger and sink to the ground faster than with a cool mist fogger. Our foggers emit micron size droplets which stay suspended longer and can get into every nook and cranny where odors exist. If you are dealing with smoke or skunk odors, a fogger with odor neutralizer will work much better at eliminating odors.
Dog Gone It - Pet Beverage
- How Much BioWorld Odor Neutralizer Do I Use In A Cool Mist Fogger?
- Is Bioworld Odor Neutralizer Safe For Pets And Children?
- How Do I Apply BioWorld Odor Neutralizer?
- Can I Bathe My Pet for Skunk Smell Using BioWorld Odor Neutralizer?
- How Much Odor Neutralizer Concentrate Should I Buy?
- View all (5 more)
Septic Tank Treatment