or Create a profile
23 Jul, 2016 04:44 AM
My son cooked something way too long in the microwave and it set off a fire of the food (waffle) in the microwave. The house now has quite a smokey smell. Any suggestions? Would your product work?
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the BioWorld staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and BioWorld support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.